Monday, January 4, 2010

A very merry un-birthday, to me!

I feel like such an old fart. I'm now 24 years old. Sunday was my birthday. w00t?

My mom watched the little man while Mason and I went to the mall. I got new glasses, woohoo! We went to Lens Crafters and I picked out this really cute pair of pink glasses with sparkly rhinestones. I know, sounds tacky right? But they are so fucking awesome. After I pick the up i'll show you guys. They're friggin' sweet. :-D

I got my first Ed Hardy shirt. I know, I know, again, sounds tacky. But I thought it was so cute and I had to have it! I finally got a pair of stiletto boots too. I've wanted a pair since forever. I got a few other shirts too. So my birthday was pretty decent. My parents got me a chocolate fudge cake. So good!



In other news...


Today I got a text message from a 503 area code. It started out normal then got weird...

503: hey
me: who is this
503: Ryan who are you
me: Amy, I think you have the wrong number
503: how old are you?
me: 24. again, you have the wrong number, bye.
503: cool wanna text chat?
me: wtf no i'm blocking you now

and then I blocked his number. It was weird. I've never 'gotten the wrong number' when texting. And even if I did, I don't think i'd try to make friends with the person, or flirt with them or whatever. I'm glad my phone has the block feature. I'm not really up to seeing what else Mr "Ryan" had to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment