Friday, December 18, 2009

Oh blog, how i've neglected you!

I've been so tired lately. My little beefcake is teething and its getting bad. He stays up till midnight or later sometimes, then wakes up at 8am. I still feel dead tired now matter how much sleep I get. He's just a real crabby patty. I feel bad for the little guy, but i'm so freakin tired. He's not happy in his swing, or his bed, or his bouncy seat, or on his tummy time mat. He's happy when I hold him, for like, 5 minutes, then he's crabby again.
That damn baby orajel REALLY pisses him off! He likes teething rings, but only when their cold. Once its back to room temp he's crabby again. So we bought about 6 of the stupid things, so we always have one cold and ready.
Ugh, I just want to be able to go to sleep at 9pm and wake up at 7 or 8 like usual. I wish those little white toothy demons would poke through, maybe then he wouldn't be such a crabass. *sigh*

Oh, and Kota scarred the shit out of me this afternoon! I was in the bathroom straightening my hair, I had him sitting in his bouncy seat in the door way. He had a pacifier and a toy, and he was happy just sitting there playing. All of a sudden he started screaming. I look down, and he's turned the paci around and has gotten the 'button' part of it stuck in his mouth. He somehow wedged it in, and it wouldn't come back out! His mouth was stuck open and his little arms were flailing and he was screaming and crying. I picked him up and attempted to pull the stupid paci out, but it was stuck in there good, it was behind his gums. He couldn't open his mouth wide enough for me to pull it out. So I squeezed his chubby cheeks to try and get his mouth to open wider, and yanked it out. He cried for a few seconds and then was fine.
This was the first time he's done that with this kind of paci (its a differant one than I usually give him).
That bastard paci is now in the garbage.
I cuddled him and kissed him for a little while and then sat him back in his seat. He started playing again like nothing ever happened. :-/

Last weekend we went to the Wire Grass outdoor mall and saw the Christmas tree light show. It was freakin' sweet. :)




Huge trees!


Xmas trees at Wire Grass

ღஐღ I ♥ my little family!ღஐღ MySpace Video

No comments:

Post a Comment