Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Gifts

Mason and his parents have been running around all week looking for a backwards compatible PS3. Mason is all excited because it's going to be his Xmas gift. So he's tellinge everyone else he wants PS3 games as gifts. We were talking last night and he was like "Wow, my parents are really going all out this Christmas! There spending a lot of money on gifts!!" I said "That's awesome, I can't wait to see what they're getting me if they got you a PS3!" and he looked at me and said "Oh....it's a 'joint gift', it's for both of us..."

What?
Why the fuck would I want a PS3 for Christmas? I was never even asked what I wanted. Mason has been talking about getting one for months, so now his parents are getting one for Xmas. Now I find out that because all Mason wants for the holidays is a PS3, that it's *my* gift too. Fantastic.
How about instead of spending hundreds of dollars on this stupid thing, we just ask for money for rent. We can barely afford to pay our own bills! Now we'll have a game system we wont be able to buy games for. WONDERFUL!

All I want for Christmas is someone to watch the little beefcake for a few hours while I go get a mani/pedi or a massage, or something else equally relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment