- No lawn to mow
- Something breaks, call maintenance!
- Pool and playground you never have to clean or take care of!
- Bigger than our house now
- Close to both of our families
- Close to Popeyes Chicken (or is that a con? I love their food, but it's so fatty!!)
- GYM!!!!!! ELLIPTICAL!!!! SWEET JESUS PANTS I LOVE THE ELLIPTICAL!!
- Maybe maintenance sucks?
- People living on the other side of the wall
- Stairs = EVIL!
- Popeyes Chicken.
- It's close to hubby's parents (good for him, I could live without lol)
- Far away from Kota's pedi.
So, yeah. The biggest pros for me are the gym, pool, it's cheaper and bigger. I guess I can deal with people living on the other side of the wall as long as they aren't douches. I'm making a list of questions to ask the leasing office when we go tonight. The list includes:
- If someone is noisy, what do we do? If it's 3am do we call the police? Do we report it to the leasing office?
- If we have a big problem with the people living next door, what do we do? Would we be able to change apartments?
- How much is it to break the lease if we decide to move?
I really just want to get in the pool and go work out. But we wont be able to move in until December 1st, and it'll probably be cold then and Kota wont want to get in (neither will I). But the playground has baby swings!! How awesome!! Kota's never been on a swing (at least not an outdoor playground swing!). Maybe I'll sneak over there after we look at the townhome and i'll put him on it to see if he likes it, haha!
The lunch of champions: Beech-Nut oatmeal and apples, and Similac Advance!
(Look at that boys face! He's droolin'! Like "Gimmie gimmie gimmie! Yum! Yum!!" lol!)