Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fuzzy mothman and turkey baby

Sunday morning hubby was outside smoking and come running in and told me to come outside and "see this awesome moth!". When I think of moths, the word "awesome" isn't usually associated with it... But when I saw it, I had to admit, it was a pretty awesome moth. It was big. And hairy...





Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm sure it's harmless. Besides eating your clothes. But you know if that thing would of flown at me I probably would of shit my pants and ran. :-/
I made Kota's Thanksgiving babylegs today. They are so cute! They match his Thanksgiving onesie perfectly! Good job, Mommy! :-D So I decided to work on his 1st Thanksgiving pics too. He didn't want to cooperate, he just wanted to play with the pumpkin and drool everywhere.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Silly baby, lol! :) ♥ I'll probably get some better pics this weekend. I want to make Thanksgiving cards for his grandparents. I was looking at some fall leaves decorations at Walmart, thinking it'd be cute to have him sitting in the leaves for his pictures. Then I looked at the price tag. $7.99. Eight friggin' dollars for a strand of fake leaves!!! I don't think so, scooter!!! I'll gather some up from outside and rinse them off and use those, it's cheaper. :-P





No comments:

Post a Comment