Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thankful to be a mommy!

Why i'm thankful to be a Mommy...


♥ I can work at home! Yeah, the pay kind of sucks. But the benefits are totally worth it!


♥ Feeling the love for your baby is like no other feeling in the world! It's a natural high!


♥ I get to see his smiling face every morning! I love walking into his room and seeing his big goofy grin staring up at me. I'm as happy to see him as he is to see me. :-D

♥ He makes me a better person. That sounds cheesy, I know, but it's true. I don't think i'd be where i'm at now if he weren't here!!

♥ He makes every day worth living. He's the reason I get up every morning. Every day is a new adventure to him, and it's a good reminder to look at life the same way!

♥ He's teaching me how to be a kid again. I get to be silly and make up silly songs and sing and dance. All to make him smile and laugh!



For all you other mommies, why are YOU thankful to be a mommy? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment